Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Deco Delights

Are there any city streets finer than those of San Francisco? I think not. What a thrill to turn a corner and to not see the street below you, having to trust that it's actually there to catch you. The first time I found one (I believe it was at California and Jones Streets), I immediately drove around the block and did it again about five times in a row 





I could go back to San Francisco just to go on an Art Deco detail hunt. 

BTW, I was honored to find out that this blog was featured on Photography Degree's list of 100 must-see photography sites. Eye Poetry is third under the Miscellaneous category.

November 12, 2012

The Streets of San Francisco














. If you're in need of a San Francisco fix, here are some shows and movies that are set in this great city: